I love cooking and sharing recipes with everyone. If you are looking for a recipe or need an idea for dinner, just let me know. I am here to help make your kitchen a happy place.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Taco Salad

Here's a little different twist on an old favorite.

Make taco meat how you normally would and refrigerate till cool.
I use romaine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers and avocado as the salad ingredients, but you can use anything that you like.
Add the cooled taco meat to the salad bowl.
Top with shredded cheddar cheese.
The secret to this salad is using caesar salad dressing. Just mix some in and toss well. I use Ken's Steakhouse Light Caesar Salad Dressing.
Add some crushed tortilla chips to the salad and enjoy.

This is a great salad to bring to a pot luck dinner.

Enjoy!
Sha :)

1 comment: