I love cooking and sharing recipes with everyone. If you are looking for a recipe or need an idea for dinner, just let me know. I am here to help make your kitchen a happy place.

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Taco Casserole

I made this last night and my guys loved it!

2 pounds ground beef
1 jar of your favorite salsa
1 can tomato soup (condensed)
1 soup can filled with milk
1 package dry taco seasoning
1 1/2 cups minute rice
2 cups shredded cheddar or colby jack cheese
Tortilla chips

1. Brown the ground beef and drain off the fat.
2. Add the salsa, soup, milk and taco seasoning to the skillet, mix well.
3. Remove the skillet from the heat and stir in the rice.
4. Pour the mixture into a casserole that has been sprayed with pam or other spray cooking oil.
5. Stir in 1 cup of the cheese.
6. Cover and bake for 25 minutes at 325 degrees.
7. Uncover, top with the rest of the cheese and tortilla chips around the edges. Bake another 5 minutes.

I'd love to hear what you think of this!
Enjoy!
Sha :)

1 comment:

  1. When you say 1can of milk, do you mean condensed milk? Thanks sounds yummy and easy!

    ReplyDelete